Woman, two daughters get sick after eating wild mushrooms

Nabarangpur: Three members of the family in the village of Saranpur, under the Papadahandi police border in the Nabarangpur district, were ill after consuming wild mushrooms on Tuesday.
Victims were hospitalized in the district, and their state of health is stable, sources say. According to sources, Bhawani Bhatra, 45, Amar Bhatre’s wife from Saranpur, collected mushrooms from the forest in the morning prepared a curse from him. The woman and her two daughters – Dhanmati (18) and Laxmi (12) – had mushroom careers at lunch.
Shortly after the meal, the trio complained of stomach pain and vomiting. They were immediately transferred to the district hospital. Doctors at the hospital said their condition was stable.

Sharing is caring!