Woman among two electrocuted in Angul

Angul: Two persons including a woman labourer were electrocuted after they accidentally came in contact with a live wire at a brick kiln in Hariharpur village under Talcher Police here on Monday.
The deceased were identified as brick kiln owner Anant Charan Sahoo and worker Manjari Minz. According to sources, Anant along with Manjari this morning was busy in digging soil at the brick kiln when they came in contact with a live 11 KV. As a result, they died on the spot. On being informed, police rushed to the spot and launched a probe into the matter.
The body was seized and sent to a local hospital for post-mortem. Further investigation into the matter is underway, police said.

Sharing is caring!