Juvenile in Kendrapara electrocuted

Kendrapara: A teenager was electrocuted after being accidentally exposed to a loose power cable at Kusunpur Chhak near National Highway-5 (A) under the police line of Mashaghai in Kendrapara district.
The deceased was identified as Subrat Sethi (25) from the village of Badakul. According to sources, the incident occurred on Tuesday morning when Subrat’s head accidentally touched the live wire and rendered it unconscious on the spot.
Although the locals brought him to the Marshaghai Community Health Center (CHC), he succumbed to his death during hospital treatment.
When the police were informed, she reached the site and registered a case of unnatural death in connection with the incident, sources said.

Sharing is caring!