A girl of the seventh class of electric shock in Rayagadi, a probe at

Rayagada: In a tragic incident, a girl in the 7th grade died from a power station at a Kumudapali hostel in the Muniguda block in the Rayagada area last night.
The deceased was identified as Nandini Kadraka, a student at the Kusturba School for Housing.
According to sources, the incident happened last night as Nandini came to her room after dinner. It accidentally came into contact with a live electrical wire and lost consciousness.
Although they rescued prisoners at the hostel and immediately rushed to Muniguda Health Center, doctors declared it dead, sources said.
The top officials, including Rayagada SP and district education officer, came to that place to analyze the situation. A detailed investigation into the incident has been launched, sources add.

Sharing is caring!