3 of the critical family after coming into contact with live wire

Cuttack: Three family members were critically injured after they accidentally came into contact with an electric wire in the village of Anuarai under the boundaries of the Bansko Police in Cuttack on Saturday. it. In an attempt to save a woman, her son and mother-in-law also suffered shock.
Having heard the screams of family members, the neighbors rushed to their house and turned off the power. Immediately they were taken to a nearby hospital.

Sharing is caring!